1. Up to 8 pages:
This refers to the number of web pages that the website developer will create for the client. The maximum number of pages that the developer will create is eight. The specific pages that are included in this package are listed below.
- Home This is typically the first page that a visitor will see when they arrive at a website. It usually contains an introduction to the website, as well as links to other pages within the site.
- About This page provides information about the website owner or business. It may include details such as the company history, mission statement, or team members.
- Expertise This page highlights the areas of expertise that the website owner or business possesses. It may include details about the specific services that they offer or the industries that they specialize in.
- Contact This page provides visitors with a way to get in touch with the website owner or business. It may include a contact form, phone number, email address, or physical address.
- Product/Services This page provides information about the product/services that the website owner or business offers. It may include details such as pricing, service packages, or specific service descriptions.
- Team This page provides information about the team members of the website owner or business. It may include details such as their names, job titles, and brief biographies.
- Gallery This page showcases images or videos related to the website owner or business. It may include photos of completed projects or products, for example.
- News & Events This page provides updates or news related to the website owner or business. It may include information about new products or services, industry trends, or upcoming events.
2. Fully responsive web design:
This means that the website will be optimised to display properly on any device, whether it be a desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone. The design will be fluid, adapting to the screen size of the device being used to view it.
3. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube integrated:
This means that the website will be connected to the client's social media accounts. Social media icons and links will be included on the website to allow visitors to easily access and follow the client's social media pages.
4. Search Engine optimised:
This means that the website will be designed with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. This includes optimizing the website's content, metadata, and structure to make it easier for search engines to crawl and index the site. The goal is to improve the website's visibility and search engine rankings, making it more likely to appear in search results when potential customers search for relevant keywords.